NX6 programini kuramiyorum

Başlatan Shamata, 29 Ocak 2010 - 19:25:10

« önceki - sonraki »

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Shamata

programi indirdim fakar dosya aralarinda .deb uzantili dosyalar yok? kurulum rehberinde soyle bir sey yazmislar: bu paketleri kurun - pdksh, libelf, libelffg0 ....yani  pdksh, ama KSH degil!

[IMG]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/543/97769277.png[/img]

saygilar

not: cd /home ......../dosyalarin klasoru , ondan sonra ./ug_install dedigim zaman sunu yaziyor terminalde:

shamata@Erol:~$ cd /home/shamata/Свалени/UGNX6_Linux64/nx060
shamata@Erol:~/Свалени/UGNX6_Linux64/nx060$ ./ug_install
bash: ./ug_install: Permission denied
shamata@Erol:~/Свалени/UGNX6_Linux64/nx060$

aslinda burda birisi anlatmis ama ben cozemedim.

utdmr

sudo ./ug_installkomutunu deneyebilir misiniz ilgili klasörde?
Kişisel Blogum: Çoğunlukla Zararsız - cogunluklazararsiz.org
--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -and a lot of courage- to move in the opposite direction.

hasansahin

Hatırlatmak isterimki; UGS firması Linux sürümü olara sadece Redhat Enterprice ve Suse Enterprice'ı destekliyor. Ubuntu veya başka bir
dağıtım altında kuramayabilirsiniz.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.

Shamata

shamata@Erol:~$ cd /home/shamata/Свалени/UGNX6_Linux64/nx060
shamata@Erol:~/Свалени/UGNX6_Linux64/nx060$ sudo ./ug_install
sudo: ./ug_install: command not found
shamata@Erol:~/Свалени/UGNX6_Linux64/nx060$

ilk mesajda burda diye verdim linkte adamlar yanilmiyorsam Ubuntuda calistirmislar: Because I had a few people asking questions about installing NX 5 on Ubuntu, I will try tro explain here how I managed to install and run it:

.. ama ben tam ne yazdigini cozemedim, yani hem ingilizcem yok hemde oradaki basamaklari anlamis degilim.

burda linkindeki yazi:

Alıntı YapRe: UGS NX5 on Ubuntu
Hi

Sorry for this late reply!

Because I had a few people asking questions about installing NX 5 on Ubuntu, I will try tro explain here how I managed to install and run it:

My system specs are: C2D E6300, 2GB of RAM, Geforce 7600 GS with Gutsy 64 bit now. Remember, you need a 64 bit OS!

Step 1: Get a CID key (Composite ID)
First of all, you need a CID key for Linux. This is a key based on your hardware and OS.
On the GTAC support site (contact you school for a webkey) you will find 2 CID key generators, one for Suse 64 bit and one for Red Hat 64 bit. Both will work and both will generate the same key on all 64 bit Linux OS. Strangely they are named xxxx.exe but don't let they fool you you can just run it with ./xxxx.exe. The windows CID key generator generates a different key, so it's useless!
Send your CID key to your school, employer or directly to UGS/Siemens and they will send you a license file.

Step2: Get a copy of NX5 for Linux
Secondly, get a legal copy of NX5 for Linux (Suse 64). If you have a webkey account with fixed IP you can just download the install files from the GTAC support site.
Otherwise, your school can get the install DVD's for you via UGS/Siemens .There's also a Linux version of other interesting software (Nastran/Cast/...), you might want them to.

Step 3: Installation of the files
Now begins the actual installation of NX5 and it's components. Unpack all the installation files. Inside there is usually a few compressed maps with a complex ksh script (I used pdksh).
The ksh script is the install script, but it has to be slightly modified. It's designed to handle all sort of UNIXes but as a drawback it's unnecessary complex. I can't remember exact all of the modifications I made, because I don't have the install files anymore. But I will try:

Step 3a: Make the install scripts executable
Easiest way is to rightclick them and make them executable in the properties dialog.

Step 3b: Decide where you want to install the files
I made a map /opt/UGS where I installed all the files. Standard install goes to /usr/ugs and usr/ugslicensing.

Step3c: Install ugslicensing
cd dir-with-installation-files-of-ugslicensing && ./name-of-installscript
Respond to questions asked, you will likely get some error.
With every install script always check the Linux parameters: when you see something like
;;
Linux) # Linux machine.
check if all parameters are ok for you (for example installation dir for the software)
I remember also an error about the used uncompressing package, replace it with the one that's installed in Ubuntu. (find the package name with synaptic)

Step 3d: Install NX5 basefiles
If you try to run the unmodified ksh script (cd dir-with-installation-files-of-nx5 && ./name-of-installscript) it will get stuck at a certain point in a loop. Open the script with a text editor (probably you need root permissions), find the message that it returns, and just comment that part of the script. Also modify the parameters as described in 3c.
Now try to run it and respond to the questions asked.
If this still doesnt work give me the error I will try to help you.

Step 3e: Install NX5 maintenance packs, maintenance relases, NXNastran solver, nxcast, documentation,....
Just repeat Step 3d for this kind of software. Remember to direct updates to the right install dir.
Maintenance releases and updates can be found on GTAC Support Site, webkey is needed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ALTERNATIVE INSTALL METHOD: (Instead of 3c-3e)

If the above didn't work for you, I don't know if this procedure would work, I never tested it.
*make a map like /opt/UGS
*unzip all the pieces in the installation folder (admin,bin,catiav5,....,ugii(base dir)) and copy the maps to /opt/UGS
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ok now installation is hopefully successfull, a fews more things need to be done for we can run NX5 and all it's components:

Step 5: modify license file
Hopefully by now you got your license file from UGS.
Open it with sudo.
Modify 16th line: SERVER hostname COMPOSITE=xxxxxxxxxxxxx portnumber
Replace hostname and portnumber (usually 28000). Hostname is usually the hostname of your computer.
I named the license file ugs.lic.

Step 6: modify /etc/profile
sudo gedit /etc/profile
At the bottom, add:
UGII_BASE_DIR=/opt/UGS ; export UGII_BASE_DIR
UGII_ROOT_DIR=/opt/UGS/bin/ ; export UGII_ROOT_DIR
UGS_LICENSE_SERVER=port@host ; export UGS_LICENSE_SERVER
Fill in the portnumber and your hostname!!! (see step 5)

Step 7: modify the Environment Variables
Set up the .ugii_env file in the basedir (ugii): Open it with root permissions and check if the most important environment variables are set (if you have NXNastran don't forget it ex UGII_NX_NASTRAN=/opt/UGS/nxnastran/nxn5p0m1/x86_64linux/nastran )
If you plan to use browser features via NX5 (like documentation, cast/training) change the browser variable (ex UGII_HTML_BROWSER=swiftweasel32). Most people want to probably fill in firefox there.

Step 8: create the Motif resource files
For some reason these files aren't created at the installation, which results in strange window behavior (ex no text,...).
Create a map /usr/lib/X11/app-defaults, and copy Ugmenu10_default and Ugnx5_default in this map and rename them Ugmenu10 and Ugnx5.

Step 9: reboot & start up NX5
Ok it looks now that everything is set, now reboot.
When you now want to start up nx do:
cd /opt/UGS/ugslicensing && ./lmgrd -c ugs.lic 28000@hostname
replace /opt/UGS by your install base, ugs.lic by your license file name and hostname by your...hostname
This command start the license file server and has to be executed every time your computer boots up and you want to NX!!!

now to start NX5:
cd /opt/UGS/ugii && ./ugii

Normaly it now works! If you are a student don't forget to select the ACD bundle (File >Utilities) or manufacturing won't work. Sadly, you have to reselect this bundle every time you boot NX5

I made a desktop entry and a startup script for the license server and NX, so it just starts when you click an icon If somebody is interested I will post it later

I know it's a long way to get there but once it works it's great!

Note: GTAC support site: http://support.ugs.com/

Know issues:

* I have to reselect the ACD bundle very time I start up NX

* One of the main differences with the Windows version is the lack of the "slider". Sometimes the windows on the left get out of their position.
Solution: Preferences > User Interface > Layout > Reset Window Position

Tips and Tricks:

* To greatly increase graphic quality (smoother edges):
Preferences > Visualization Performance > General Graphics > Deselect "Disable (Full Screen) Anti Aliasing"
Only for powerful graphical cards!

* For better performance with NXNastran solver & dualcore CPU's:
sudo gedit /opt/UGS/nxnastran/conf/nast5rc
At the bottom, add:
Parallel=2

[IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1051/83059210.png[/img]

Shamata

programi kurmaya basardim arkadaslar .. bu benim gibi linuxta yeni olan birisi icin basari diye dusunuyorum  :D

birde cekile bilseydi super olacakti ...

kurdum calisiyor :)